You add Winspire trips and experiences to the Bidr dashboard the same way you would an individual item. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the Add Item button to the right of your auction dashboard.
2. Enter in a summary description of the trip. This description will need to be shorter so that it can properly fit on the item card. We recommend copy and pasting a short paragraph from the full trip description on the Winspire website. For instance:
"A living postcard of Southern antebellum grandeur, Charleston enjoys a gentler way of life. This historic city, located on the southern coast of South Carolina, is a friendly destination, offering clean beaches and stately restored homes from the 17th and 18th centuries. Best of all, the mild climate means you can enjoy most of the sights year-round. Rated #1 by both Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure’s 2013 World’s Best Awards List of Top Cities in the U.S. and Canada."
You will be able to display more information about the trip on your auction preview page, as well as display the printed materials that Winspire provides for you at the auction.
3. No need to enter in Donor info, since the item is consigned through Winspire.
4. Upload a main item image. You can pull an image from the file that Winspire provides for you to download once you have finalized your trip choices in your suitcase on www.winspireme.com.
5. Decide upon a Reserve Price for the trip. Make sure to set a reserve/minimum bid to ensure profit. Our recommendation is to add 20% or $500 to the nonprofit cost, whichever is more.
6. Decide upon a Bid Increment. We recommend 10-15% of the total value of the item.