Let's say you want to include some step by step instructions in your program or printed materials. Use the guidelines below and fill in your specific event information.
NOTE: If you use Bidr ticketing, your guests will automatically be joined to your event when you redeem their tickets. It will also transfer their profile and payment information so they won't have to type it again.
FOR AN E-MAIL BLAST:
We are excited to announce you will be able to bid on silent auction items via text. Find out all about the [ Insert Auction Title ] at https://bidr.co/events/YOURKEYWORD
Here you can:
1. Buy tickets.
2. Register your credit card information so you can avoid lines at the event.
3. View and bid on silent auction items.
4. Buy Raffle Tickets
5. Make a donation
You will notice that once you join the auction, you will receive a link to view all the items. Because you are bidding via text, you will receive a notification each time someone outbids you, and when you are the winning bidder. You can pay, receive your items, and check out of the event more quickly than ever before.
FOR YOUR PROGRAM:
You may have already started bidding via our Event Site, but if not, here's how to join the auction.
Text the keyword [ Enter your keyword ] to 855-735-2437.
1. If you already have a Bidr account, you will be ready to bid! If not, the text will welcome you to the auction and ask for your name. You will then be asked to enter in your credit card information.
2. Once you have provided your name, Bidr will invite you to bid on an item by entering an item ID or by clicking on the link to the event website.
3. You can find item numbers on the Item Cards set up at the event.
4. Once you have texted the item number, Bidr will tell you what the current bid is.
5. Then you simply text in your bid, no dollar signs or commas needed.
6. Bidr will confirm your bid AND give you the opportunity to text "delete bid" if you entered your bid incorrectly.
7. Bidr will notify you through text each time you are outbid and give you the opportunity to bid again.
**Should you have any problems bidding, contact the auction organizer by [ provide instructions on where event attendees can go for questions ]
Note: All item numbers will have a zero first. The zero must be input for the system to register this as an item and not a bid.